Translate

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Speaking of Anonymous...

I have heard about this for the past few days but now I see an article from The Raw Story about Anonymous and Israel. 


Wow. Well that should cause a HUGE ruckus. 

Mind you I have Jewish blood and ancestors who I'm pretty sure were killed when the Nazis invaded France, so when I say I believe in a Jewish nation, I mean it. In my blood and bone. However I do NOT WANT a Jewish nation that practices the same killing techniques Jewish oppressors have used.

Maybe the UN and the US supported Israel so they could get a stronghold in the Middle East. Maybe sheer racism and hatred of Arabs and Muslims lead to Israel being formed. Maybe it is the above and more. However, I do not want the dream of Israel, where a persecuted people can find safety and peace, to be marred by its own violence. I do not want Israel, a country I could probably become a citizen of, to be killing others as its citizens have been killed. 

No, I'm not asking for too much. 

I want Israel to be a beacon of hope and freedom for all people!!! That includes the Palestinians. When you look at that, is it really that surprising that the Arab and Muslim world don't like us? No, it is not. 

So let's try this living together in peace. You don't have to love your neighbor but you can leave your neighbor alone and treat them with courtesy. Really.

I may be a crazy dreamer but then again so was another famous Jew. He is remembered as Jesus Christ. 

;)

Oh and Anonymous: Wow. You have courage. I'm waiting for the day you do something I really hate. However, go you. You do act for those who cannot act for themselves. 

Huzzah. 

No comments: