Translate

Friday, November 2, 2012

So Good It Had to Be Reposted

I came across this wonderful blog post from 4 Quarters & 10 Dimes (link on the left). It was was so excellent that I simply had to repost. It is quite long and well thought out so I will only repost the numbered items. There are nine reason listed below and after each reason in the article is an explanation. 

It is quite, well, fantastic.

"I will not vote for any Republican for any office at any time in the foreseeable future because:

1. I believe in fiscal responsibility.

2. I believe in a strong military.

3. I believe that strong communities are essential to American society.

4. I believe in the dignity and worth of women.  

5. I believe in the separation of church and state.

6. I value education.

7. I believe in democracy.

8. I want to preserve the republic.

9. I do not hold with treason."

Read the full article here:  


http://4quarters10dimes.blogspot.com/2012/10/why-i-will-not-be-voting-republican-for.html

In Liberty,

-PAP

No comments: