Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

Anonymous and Maryville

Dear Anonymous,

I know that I have said it before but I must say it again: I love you. I have just finished reading the Ms. Magazine article Hacktivist Group Seeks Justice in Maryville.

I wish I had the words to convey to you my gratitude in your actions. I wish that I could hook you into my heart like in "The Matrix" movie so you could feel my gratitude and absolute humbled joy. I feel like I am watching a miracle. I am certainly watching a group of people put their safety aside to get justice for a young woman.

I am so touched by your bravery I am actually crying. 

BTW, by your actions for this young woman you are helping others who have also been victimized. It is breath-taking to know that there are people out there who care - and are willing to take action.

Again, I am incredibly humbled and grateful that you are helping this young woman. I know that you have done this in the past and I hope that you succeed here too.

I hope you all go to bed knowing that in my heart the angels thank you. Thank you thank you thank you thank you. And bless you. And thank you again.

May you all know love and joy and victory and success. I shall hope and pray for that ever day for you.

Thank you again for helping the victims.

In Deep Gratitude,

-Purple Patriot

No comments: