Translate

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Quote "Rachel Maddow said WHAT?!"

So the DCCC once again has sent me a begging for money email. I have just started deleting them but OMG, the liberal darling, Rachel Maddow, is mentioned so I thought I would open the email.

Here is what I saw:


And then another image was given:


So now I just want to say that 1.) Rachel Maddow is NOT the great liberal she pretends to be. After all that hatred she slung towards Bernie Sanders - who has supported gay rights for decades - was totally unwarranted. Anything she has to say, I'm pretty much ignoring. She's a tool.

Then 2.) Barack I know you must be feeling some guilt about backstabbing and stealing the candidacy from Hillary 8 years ago, but this ain't gonna clear your karma.

Worried about money? Just think. If you had backed the people's choice, Bernie Sanders, you would be getting MONEY because we the people would be sending it to you! Oh and we would be rallying for Bernie! Bake sales for Bernie! Concerts for Bernie! Effing lemonade stands for Bernie!!! But you wanted to play your elitist games and this is what you got.

In short, thus as ye sow, ye shall reap.

Try to remember that DNC and DCCC: If we are in trouble IT IS YOUR FAULT!

No comments: