Translate

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Ask the Clinton Foundation

Hi.

Ok, sometimes I'm not a good person. I try to watch my hater tendencies and snarkiness but sometimes, well, I slip.

And it makes me laugh.

I am referring to my responses to the DNC fundraising emails I have been getting. Look they have admitted to working AGAINST Bernie Sanders.* While an apology is nice, it is not enough and they did nothing to make amends with Sanders supporters. So when the DNC writes me and asks for money my response has been and shall always be:

Ask the Clinton Foundation.

They've got money. Apparently some of it even comes from foreign investors. Sure that's ok, but hey, DNC, you betrayed me so don't ask me for money, ask your golden girl.


Article Links in Order (Somewhat):


*Don't get me started. 

No comments: