Translate

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Boobquake 2010

Boobquake 2010 was Ms. Jen McCreight's "modest proposal": Let women wear their most "immodest" clothing on April 26 and see if the world erupts in earthquakes like the misogynist fundamentalist Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedigh fears. Read more here.

Well today is April 29 and we are all still here. The world is fine as it did not completely collapse into a mess of global quakes. I do believe that Boobquake 2010 was a success. :) Immodest dress does not promote seismic activity - at least for the Earth's crust.

Did I participate in Boobquake? Let us just say that I am very well endowed and did a bit of flaunting in Boobquake's honor. :)

I would like to say to Ms. McCreight - YOU GO WOMAN! I hope you run this again next year. I'll participate. In the meantime I'm gonna get a t-shirt. (http://www.zazzle.com/blaghag) I would also encourage you to subscribe to Ms. McCreight's blog - www.blaghag.com - which is also linked on this blog.

P.S. I would also now like to quote Ms. Gloria Steinem who once said "I think women should ware whatever the f*ck they want." Amen sister. ;)

No comments: