Translate

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Reading "Going Rogue"

Hmm... I'm 2/3rds of the way through Sarah Palin's "Going Rogue." Ok, I admit, I like her. I wouldn't vote for her (we differ a bit on several issues) but I sure do like her. We are quite similar women and heck, who says politics is rational? I like her, deal with it. As my Hubby said, "She could easily be someone we know."

Hubby and I bought her book and I am enjoying it. But it also saddens me. See, I don't like witch hunts (chalk it up to past life memories). I didnt' like it when people went after Bill Clinton for his morality and wasted lots of time and taxpayer dollars to uncover a big fat lot of nothing. That seems to have happened to Sarah Palin in her last days as a Governor. That saddens me. A lot.

It is also making me realize I need to be more rational and careful about politicians. Sure I can say I despise them as people, however I can still agree/disagree with their statements and policies.

Ok, enough for now.

No comments: